This event is now full! If you would like to be added to the waitlist, please call 780-998-1783.
Is your family looking for a fun, safe, and free way to celebrate Halloween? We have the event for you!
On October 31st, 2020, from 12:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. the Fort Heritage Precinct will be hosting All Hallows’ Eve, an event designed for families and cohorts with children between the ages of 4 and 10.
At this COVID-safe event, families and or cohorts will get a chance to complete a fun and spooky scavenger hunt in the North West Mounted Police Fort. There will be treats aplenty for the little ones to find along the way! No other families will be present in the NWMP Fort during the time of your booking, meaning that you will have the place to yourself and the undivided attention of our wonderful scavenger hunt guides.
While the experience has been crafted specifically for those in Kindergarten to Grade 5, we welcome the participation of older and younger children who are accompanying their 4 to 10 year old pals. Up to a maximum of 10 people from your family or cohort may attend together. If you are cohorting with another family, we strongly encourage you to book together – up to a maximum of 10 participants, total. Caregivers must attend with children.
What you need to know
- Space is limited.
- Caregivers must attend with children.
- Masks are required for all participants 9 and older.
- FHP staff will maintain physical distancing between themselves and your family at all times.
- Up to a maximum of 10 people within your household or cohort may attend together.
- Pre-registration is required. We will not be able to accommodate drop-ins or last-minute bookings for this event.
- All candy is pre-packaged and prepared for the event in a sanitary environment.
- All candy is peanut-free, but we cannot guarantee that it is free of other allergens.
- We encourage costumes for participants of all ages!
- The Fort Heritage Precinct will not be open for visitor information, gift shop services, or tours on October 31.
Questions or media inquiries? Please feel free to contact the Programs Coordinator at 780-992-6635 or at email@example.com.