Let’s face it: we’re all a little tired of looking at our computer screens. And so are students! That’s why we’re developing our Fort Heritage Precinct Activity Kits: an individualized, 100% screen-free option for teachers and parents who want to bring a piece of Fort Saskatchewan history into the classroom or home.
Our Homesteading Activity Kits are almost ready for their debut!
FHP Homesteading Activity Kits each contain:
- 1 unique homesteading-themed board game that can be played as a single player or in a group
- 1 of three different picture books
- 1 North West Mounted Police Pillbox Hat craft
- 1 Retro Fort Saskatchewan Postcard (great for writing activities during the pandemic!)
- 1 Fort Heritage Precinct colouring page
- 1 sheep-themed temporary tattoo
- 1 historical hard candy treat
Homesteading Activity Kits are limited in supply and will be distributed on a first-come, first-serve basis.
For more information or to be placed on the waitlist, please email email@example.com